Camrose is a beautiful place to call home, or even visit. One of the unique things about Camrose is the amount of local spots to have a meal or even just a social brew. Here is my top spots list!
Top Spots to Eat
- Stockman’s Chophouse – located on the main drag (highway 13), you will find this quaint, upscale but welcoming eatery. With locally sourced food and amazing wine, this is one of my favorites.
- Hart House Wine & Tapa – located in an old historic home, this is the perfect spot for some chef created and executed comfort food and great brews on tap (and some amazing wine as well).
- Sacred Arts – located in downtown Camrose, this little café offers plant-based vegan foods (without sacrificing any taste), amazing custom beverages (think real pumpkin lattes), yoga classes and art.
- Brown’s Social House – located on the west end of Camrose, Brown’s is a great place to socialize, have a meal or just a drink!
- Saigon Rose – Also located downtown Camrose, Saigon Rose is a hidden gem. This Vietnamese restaurant is a great place to have something different and delicious.
- Gravity Lounge – located in the Norseman Inn hotel, you can find some fresh salads, quick meals and excellent steak sandwiches. Also, the Norseman brews their own lager in house!
What is your favorite local spot to eat or gather in Camrose?